Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cyclops?!

These people are not "four-eyes" or your everyday "two-eyes," these cyclops are the lucky 'ones.' Their lives are always filled with questions. "How tall is that building?" "How long do I have to walk to get to that mountain?" "How will I ever know who my real friends are and who is just being nice because I am different?" But don't feel sorry for those regular cyclops too soon, giant cyclops have it even worse. They have an adjective decribing their body type. In the world we live, it is harassment to give someone an adjective. Whether it accurately and properly describes or not, adjectives are to be removed from all descriptions of people. No more are we allowed to have hair color, eye color, body size, personality traits, race, or belief descriptors.
I once met a giant cyclops who lived in a lonely cave, all he wanted was to have a friend over for dinner. Would you belive this, that person put out his only eye and snuck out before dinner. What is the world coming to?

No comments: