Is there no political party for me? I have high moral standard with a firm belief that homosexuality and abortion are wrong. I don’t want the government to be liberal with handouts such as welfare, Medicaid, incentives, FEMA donations and other subsidies. I don’t want to downsize our military. I don’t think we should let everyone and their dog sue for outrageous settlements. I don’t want free trade with the whole world. I don’t think we should exploit embryonic cells. People worthy of death should be put to death quickly. I don’t want to be a Democrat.
Average people shouldn’t be allowed to buy assault weapons. Yes, the climate is changing, and we should accept that and learn to live in harmony with nature. Big oil and big business shouldn’t be allowed to exploit its workers or the world in general. Bureaucracies should be made extinct. People should act quickly to right something that is wrong. We shouldn’t be afraid of change. Personal privacy should be respected. Inhumane acts such a torture should be severely punished. No one is above the law. I don’t want to be a Republican.
Is there a place for me? I am both a Republican and a Democrat; I am neither a Republican nor a Democrat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment